Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jennifer Hudson made me want to lose weight.

I can't tell you how many Weight Watchers commercials I've seen, or how many other weight loss ads I've watched, but I can tell you that none of them really motivated me, until I saw Jennifer Hudson.  There's something so sincere about her that I had to stop and listen to what she was saying. Of course she looks great and her weight loss has given her a new polished look that really is stunning.  All I know is I believed her. When she said she lost weight on the Weight Watchers program, I knew she was telling the truth. It's so important, when choosing a person to represent your product, that the person be authentic and believable, and the right fit for your product. Jennifer Hudson fits Weight Watchers. She was motivated, and she motivated me.  My husband and I joined Weight Watchers on line version on January 2nd and I'm pleased to announce that I've lost 17 pounds and my husband has lost 16 pounds. We're still on it and have a ways to go, but if it weren't for Jennifer Hudson, I'm not sure I would have believed that Weight Watchers was the program for me. Thanks Weight Watchers and thanks Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment