Monday, April 30, 2012

Mohair car floor mats...Yeah, Okay.




 The Range Rover EVOQUE  - Special Edition by Victoria Beckham



Okay.  Why can I just not buy this?  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Victoria Beckham and Range Rover just don't go together for me.  It's not that beautiful women don't drive Range Rovers, 'cause they do.  It's just do beautiful women want to drive a Range Rover with another woman's name on it. You can design my clothes, you can design my make-up, you can design my shoes and my hairstyle, but somehow I don't want you in my car.  A car can be like a husband, and who wants another woman designing their husband? Who wants to feel like another woman has been riding in my car? Not me.

It features rose gold accents, mohair floor mats, and a hand-sewn leather wallet to hold the owner's manual. We all like a little luxury, but mohair floor mats?  I could just imagine using those on a winter day in Buffalo. Anyway, I think Victoria needs to stick to designing perfume, and Lingerie and leave my husband, I mean car... alone.



1 comment: